At Alliance Property Services, we know that managing your rental property can be time consuming. We effectively manage and lease your property so that you can spend your time attending to the important things in life.
We offer a full a service management & leasing program. Our full service program is flexible so it can address the needs of each individual property and property owner. We will save you time, money and reduce your potential legal liabilities through superior management skill and knowledge.
- Comprehensively evaluate your property
- Aggressively market your property
- Professional property showings
- Extensive resident application screening
- Administer the lease execution process
- Management duties
- Earn more and worry less!
We comprehensively evaluate your property
- We prepare a rental opinion of value. It’s based upon managing similar properties, current market data, advanced property management education, and our experience leasing properties just like yours.
- We’ll recommend repairs or improvements that will aid in attracting the best tenants, reduce potential liabilities, and reduce maintenance costs. We want to maximize the amount of rent the property can obtain and at the same time, reduce potential problems.
We aggressively market your property
- Internet marketing to multiple sites for maximum rental exposure, including: My Florida Regional Multiple listing service (MFRMLS), MyPinellas.Com, RENT.Com,Tampabay.Com, Tampa Bay Times online, Zillow, Realtor.Com, Trulia, Loopnet, Hotpads and Craigslist just to name a few!
- Discounted classified advertising specific to your property
- Professional yard signs
- We utilize Social Media Marketing such as Facebook
- Broker and tenant referral programs
- We advertise in local neighborhood publications
- Our 20 years of experience in North and North East St. Petersburg generates numerous referrals from agents and residents familiar with our company.
We conduct professional property showings
- Our professional agents show every property personally, so that your property and its amenities are presented in its best light. Personal showings result in faster occupancies!
- Using our experienced leasing agents results in lower vacancy losses and higher rents.
- Personal showings by leasing professionals ensure compliance with fair housing laws.
- We never let prospective tenants gain access to a vacant property unattended.
We conduct extensive resident application screening
- Credit Report
- Previous Rental History
- Sufficient Income Determination
- Source Of Income/Employment Verification
- Criminal Background Check
- Sexual Offender List Check
- Civil Court Background
- Previous Eviction History
- Our screening is compliant with the Department of Homeland Security requirements
- We are compliant with local, State and Federal Fair Housing guidelines
We administer the lease execution process
- Facilitate a lease agreement closing with tenant(s).
- Tenants sign an attorney prepared lease agreement, drafted with your protections in mind.
- Collect all rents and security deposit in certified funds prior to releasing possession of your property for occupancy
- Document property condition at time of Move In and Move Out
- We coordinate tenant rental approval process with a Home Owner Association or Condominium Association, as applicable.
- Verification of tenant utility account(s) prior to issuing keys
We take care of the management duties
- Collect rent timely
- Resolve issues of lease compliance professionally
- We utilize an effective Lease Renewal and Resident Retention Program
- Coordinate minor, major and emergency repairs subject to the management agreement.
- Inspect property as needed for lease compliance and repair issues.
- Document move-out condition.
- Security Deposit administration as required by Florida Law, Florida Statute Chapter 83.49
- Provide monthly operating statements including a full accounting of all funds received and disbursed.
- Year to Date Income Statement summary report.
The value of our service
- Our fees are competitive!
- We offer discounts for multiple properties and apartment communities.
- The lease fee is discounted when combined with a full service management agreement.
- We save you money and reduce your liabilities!
- We are licensed and insured for your further protection.
- We specialize in North and North East St. Petersburg and the Southern Gulf Beaches of Pinellas county.
- Our principal broker has more than 20 years experience.
Earn more and worry less!
- We collect your rent timely.
- We handle maintenance.
- We handle emergencies.
- We handle resident issues from lease compliance, service requests to disputes.
- We represent you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week