If you are an experienced landlord, we offer a Professional Leasing Service. We perform all of the leasing duties described below and once a tenant is found and a lease is signed, we return the property back to you for continued management.
- Comprehensively evaluate your property
- Aggressively market your property
- Professional property showings
- Extensive resident application screening
- Administer the lease execution process
- Transaction Summary
- Earn more and worry less!
We comprehensively evaluate your property
- We prepare a rental opinion of value. It is based upon managing similar properties, current market data, advanced property management education and our experience leasing property just like yours.
- We’ll recommend repairs or improvements that will aid in attracting the best tenants, reduce potential liabilities, and reduce repair/maintenance costs. We want to maximize the amount of rent the property can obtain and at the same time, reduce potential problems.
We aggressively market your property
- Internet marketing to multiple sites for maximum rental exposure, including: My Florida Regional Multiple listing service (MFRMLS), MyPinellas.Com, RENT.Com,Tampabay.Com, Tampa Bay Times online, Zillow, Realtor.Com, Trulia, Loopnet, Hotpads and Craigslist just to name a few!
- Discounted classified advertising specific to your property.
- We utilize Social Media Marketing such as Facebook
- Professional yard signs
- Broker and tenant referral programs.
- We advertise in local neighborhood publications
- Our 20 plus years of experience in North and NE St. Petersburg generates numerous referrals from agents and residents familiar with our company.
We conduct professional property showings
- Our professional agents show every property personally, so that your property and its amenities are presented in its best light. Personal showings result in faster occupancies!
- Personal showings by leasing professionals ensure compliance with fair housing laws.
- Our knowledgeable and experienced leasing agents result in lower vacancy losses and higher rents.
- We never let prospective tenants gain access to a vacant property unattended.
We conduct extensive resident application screening
- Credit Report
- Previous Rental History
- Sufficient Income Determination
- Source Of Income/Employment Verification
- Criminal Background
- Civil Court Background
- Previous Eviction History
- Sexual Offender List Check
- Our screening is compliant with the Department of Homeland Security requirements
- We are compliant with local, State and Federal Fair Housing guidelines
We administer the lease execution process
- Facilitate a lease agreement closing with tenant(s).
- Tenants sign an attorney prepared lease agreement, drafted with your protections in mind.
- Facilitate pre-move-in inspection and document property condition
- We coordinate tenant rental approval process with Home Owner Association or Condominium Association, as applicable.
- Verification of tenant utility account(s) prior to issuing keys
Our service is concluded with the post lease closing
- Copy of the executed lease agreement
- The tenants security deposit is made payable to you
- A copy of the tenant’s application
- A summary report showing a full accounting of all funds received
- Balance of first months rent less our fees
The value of our service
- Our fees are competitive!
- We specialize in North and North East St. Petersburg and the Southern Gulf Beaches of Pinellas county.
- Our principal broker has more than 20 years experience.
Earn more and worry less!
- We aggressively market your property
- We comply with Fair Housing.
- We personally show property.
- We lease quickly.
- We get you top market rent.
- We use an attorney prepared lease agreement.
- We are licensed and insured for your further protection.