As a Certified Commercial and Investment Member and the My Florida Regional MLS Organization, the Realtors of Alliance Property Services are experienced in helping buyers and sellers of commercial real estate. A CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry. We specialize in multifamily apartment buildings, small retail centers, commercial office buildings and industrial property. The professionals of Alliance Property Services have experience in construction, development, brokerage, real estate education, management and leasing.
- Residential Sales: The principal brokers have more than 20 of experience in Pinellas County. With our long term experience and local knowledge, we can help you market your property to get the best price available.
- Residential Buyer Brokerage: As your advocate, we help you locate property according to your preferences. We’ll assist you in obtaining financing, property inspections, legal considerations and more. We help you at each step of the buying process, from locating suitable property, pre-purchase inspections, to financing & closing. Let us help you navigate today’s market with its confusing and overwhelming number of choices. We can help you buy HUD homes, foreclosure, short sales, locate seller financing, investments, second homes, condos and more!
- Commercial Sales: We help sellers properly price and market their property to maximize investment return. We have access to marketing channels that will help you sell quickly and at the best price.
- Commercial Buyer Brokerage: As your advocate, we assist buyers in acquiring property for investment or for their business use as an owner occupant. Let us help you find quality property, at the best prices that meet your investment and business use goals.
- Commercial Leasing: We are experienced in leasing commercial property. We find qualified tenants for your vacant or surplus space.
- Pre purchase due diligence: Before you buy investment property, let us assist you in evaluating the potential rents, establish realistic budgets for property operations and receive detailed information about the market and trends in the area. Smart investors verify their investment assumptions before they buy. The quality of your due diligence many times means the difference between good or bad results!
Ask about our free property evaluation. Contact us for a no obligation market analysis of your property.