Hiring a professional realtor is the best way to accomplish your real estate goals and objectives. Whether you are a buyer or seller, the realtors at Alliance Property Services are ready to help you navigate the obstacles in today’s real estate market. The professionals of Alliance have been a part of St. Petersburg’s real estate community since 1989.
- What are the advantages of working with a seller’s advocate?
- What are the advantages of working with a buyer’s agent?
There are many reasons to hire a professional in today’s real estate market. To get the best value for your property it is critical to reach as many potential buyers as possible. Using a real estate professional will offer numerous benefits:
- We provide access to enhanced internet marketing: the MLS, MyPinellas.Com, Tampabay.Com, Tampa Bay Times online, Zillow, Realtor.Com, our company website and more. Listing your property online means it is exposed to more prospective buyers than you alone are able to reach. This leads to faster sales and higher prices!
- Let us evaluate and recommend an offering price based on the realities of today’s market.
- We’ll structure the offer and draft offer provisions with the seller’s best interests in mind.
- Alliance Property Services will recommend and assist the seller with negotiation strategies for the best price and terms.
- Our professionals provide advice within the scope of the agent’s expertise as a licensed real estate agent.
- Let us showcase your property so that buyers will select it out of the myriad number of listings on the market.
As realtors, we can help you market your property so that it stands out amidst from your competition. Alliance Property Services will help you quickly and efficiently sell your property!
There are many reasons an increasing number of home buyers ultimately decide to use a buyer’s agent. Typically consumers using a buyer’s agent save an additional 5% (on average) on the purchase price of their home. Another important factor is that this service is usually provided at no additional cost to the home buyer or investor.
Although you may receive additional protection and advocacy from a buyer’s agent, licensees in the state of Florida must treat every party fairly (whether buyer or seller) and disclose all material adverse facts pertinent to a residential real estate transaction. While any real estate agent can assist with coordinating a sale,
Only a buyer’s agent can:
- Give a negative opinion or critique of a seller’s property beyond disclosing defects.
- Recommend or suggest an offering price or give you an opinion about whether a particular house is priced too high or too low.
- Structure the offer and draft offer provisions with the buyer’s best interests in mind.
- Recommend and assist the buyer with negotiation strategies for the best price and terms.
- Disclose all information and research about a properties history and liens so the buyer can make an informed decision.
- Give advice within the scope of the agent’s expertise as a licensed real estate agent.
We can access all of the properties for sale in the area through the MLS (Pinellas Realtor Organization) and many other online sources. Let us help you navigate through the confusing process of short sales, HUD homes, bank foreclosures, REO’s, and distressed property to find the best home at the best price.
Work with the best, hire Alliance Property Services to help you purchase or sell your home or investment property.